While Hyannis is arguably one of the most beautiful places in all of Massachusetts, renowned for its beaches and harbor, even those who live in this picturesque place may experience discord in their marriage. If you are thinking about filing for divorce and permanently separating from your spouse, working with a Hyannis divorce lawyer from the Law Office of Heather M. Ward is recommended. Our lawyer will serve as your advocate and representative throughout the divorce process, working hard to protect your best interests.
Benefits of Working with a Hyannis Divorce Lawyer
Working with a divorce lawyer is an important component of understanding divorce laws and your rights throughout the process, as well as ensuring that you obtain the best settlement possible. Some of the advantages of working with the Law Office of Heather M. Ward include:
- Our lawyer will guide you through the various divorce types in Hyannis, including fault and no-fault divorces and contested and uncontested divorces.
- Our attorney can serve as an investigator, uncovering hidden assets, gathering evidence to support your abilities as a parent, and more.
- Our attorney will represent you during mediations and negotiations, helping you to reach an agreement with your spouse that is equitable.
- Our lawyer will review a settlement before you sign, ensuring that the agreement is fair and that you are not unknowingly giving up something important.
- If your case cannot be settled through negotiations, our lawyer can represent you during your divorce trial.
Our Divorce and Family Law Practice Areas
Hyannis divorce lawyer, Heather M. Ward, is experienced in numerous different areas of divorce and family law, and therefore can provide you with competent, skillful representation for all of your family-related legal issues, including filing a petition for divorce, modifying a divorce judgment, navigating a contested divorce, creating or enforcing a prenuptial agreement, understanding your rights as a father in a divorce, navigating child custody and support, and more.
Why Choose the Law Office of Heather M. Ward?
Attorney Heather M. Ward has years of experience behind her name and a strong reputation in the community and amongst other legal professionals. To be sure, she graduated cum laude, maintains bar admissions from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and United States District Court, District of Massachusetts, and has spent years working in the private sector. Today, she has been recognized for her superior legal services and pro bono work, and maintains multiple professional memberships and associations. You can count on Attorney Heather M. Ward to work hard for you, to always make your case a priority, and to be honest and upfront about your case.
Schedule a Consultation with Our Hyannis Divorce Lawyer Today
Filing for divorce can be emotional, and something that is psychologically and financially stressful. When you work with the Law Office of Heather M. Ward, we will handle the legal details of your divorce, easing stress and providing peace of mind. To learn more, please call us at (617) 903-8955 or reach out online today.